During a Canadian winter, a home with a broken furnace is only slightly better than standing outside in the cold. If your furnace isn’t working right, you need to call Mica HVAC. Mica HVAC has been serving Durham and the Greater Toronto Area since 2009. We are proud to provide expert service and repair to home furnaces of all makes and models.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
Mica HVAC technicians are ready to take your call seven days a week. Call us immediately if you notice these problems:
- Your furnace isn’t running when the power’s on
- There’s no hot air moving through the vents
- Your furnace is constantly running in an effort to keep your house warm
- Your furnace can’t bring the temperature up to your thermostat setting
- Your furnace cycles on and off and gives inconsistent heat flow
- Your house is cold and your furnace can’t maintain warmth
- You hear loud scraping noises from your furnace
- You hear squealing or whining sounds from your furnace
Furnace Service And Repair Packages
Our technicians can diagnose and repair furnace problems with fan motors, loose belts, and bearings that affect airflow and waste energy. We’ll make sure your furnace is running at its best, saving you money on utilities and giving you peace of mind. Please contact us to learn more about our affordable inspections and repair services.
Air Conditioner Service And Repair In The GTA
It’s only in the sweltering months of July do we fully appreciate our air conditioning systems. Not only do air conditioners keep us comfortable in hot, humid weather, but it also helps filter allergens to improve indoor air quality. Too much heat and humidity encourages the growth of mold and mildew, which can be harmful to our health. If you see any signs of trouble in your AC unit, you need to contact Mica HVAC.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repair
Mica HVAC makes air conditioner repair in the GTA as affordable and efficient as possible. Our servicemen are professionals who will quote you honestly. We promise that you won’t pay for hidden charges or services you don’t need. If you see any of the following, call us immediately:
- Your thermostat doesn’t work even new batteries
- You’re experiencing uneven cooling
- You can see a clog in the condensation drain or blocked coils
- The fan doesn’t run when set to ON or AUTO
- The fan runs but there’s no cold air
- You smell must or mold in your ducts
- You hear grinding, grating or squealing sounds
- There’s a strong burning smell in your vents
- Your air conditioning unit is leaking
- Your air conditioning unit is icing up
Air Conditioning Service And Repair Packages
All HVAC systems require regular maintenance to operate at their best. All cooling systems should be inspected by an expert at least once a year. With proactive care, you will save on utility costs and improve the lifespan of your cooling systems. Our technicians will provide professional cleaning, adjustments, and safety checkups for all models of air conditioning systems. Contact Mica HVAC today for any and all of your AC questions and requests.